If your clients' employees travel and work around the globe, they can get the health coverage and care they need with GeoBlue ExpatSM. The GeoBlue Expat health plan covers expats and their families, combining unsurpassed personal service with innovative mobile technology.
All GeoBlue group health plans offer a wide range of exceptional services, including:
- Helping members get the care they need no matter where they are in the world
- Provides convenient access to the doctors and hospitals participating in the GeoBlue network outside the U.S.—and the BlueCard® network inside the U.S., Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands
- Member education and support, especially for those with chronic conditions and special needs
- No additional cost to have us schedule member's doctor visits
- Case management and emergency evacuation directed through a network of more than 150 Regional Physician Advisors across the globe
- Full international claims payment capabilities
We design plans with comprehensive benefits and convenient access to trusted care for expats all around the world. With a worldwide community of English-speaking, western-trained doctors, convenient mobile and online health and safety tools, and 24/7 concierge-level assistance, we help employees and their families get the care they need no matter where their travels take them.
We offer competitive rates for these seamless worldwide benefits that are underwritten by an A-rated U.S. carrier.
To get a quote or learn more, please contact your account executive.