People work hard their entire lives to provide for their family. They want to be sure their family is financially covered when they're gone. Group Term Life/AD&D eliminates that worry, replacing it with peace of mind.
Group Term Life offers coverage for a certain period of time, usually during the time of employment. When the specified term ends, so does the coverage. This expiration feature helps keep rates low and affordable, making it a very attractive option for a benefits package.
AD&D pays a benefit to the person or beneficiary, in the event of an accident resulting in death, or dismemberment.
Standard Riders with AD&D:
- Exposure and disappearance
- Seat belt/airbag
Non-Standard Riders Available Upon Request:
- Special education
- Common carrier
- Felonious assault
- Child care
- Spouse Training
Features for Group Term Life & AD&D Include:
- Guarantee issue
- Accelerated death benefit
- Conversion benefit
- Waiver of premium benefit
Additional Features Include:
- Assist America is a global emergency medical travel assistance company. Anytime you, your spouse, and/or minor dependent children are traveling 100 miles or more away from home or in another country, with or without you present, they are protected by Assist America's vast assistance resources. A single phone call is all it takes to put Assist America in motion on your behalf.
- Estate Guidance is a will preparation service. Living will documents are also available at no cost. Go to www.estateguidance.com to create a simple or living will and use promotional code USW.
- Identity Theft Resource Center provides you with an online resource for information regarding identity theft including victim support and education. Visit www.idtheftcenter.org to obtain prevention tips, a consumer guide to identity theft, victim resources, and scam alerts.
Request a Formal Quote
To obtain a quote, download and complete the Proposal Request Form or prepare the information outlined in the quoting instructions below.
Email or fax your request and you will be contacted with a customized rate quote. If you need help designing a benefit program, contact your broker or account executive for personalized assistance.
1. Complete the Proposal Request Form for the product you are quoting:
- Group Term Life /AD&D/LTD/STD—Proposal Request Form
2. E-mail your quote request to:
- Your broker, or
- Indigo Insurance Services
Here's a helpful checklist to keep track of what you need to obtain quoting information.
Medical & Dental
Complete your product portfolio with medical and dental coverage. Benefit from a single point of contact and save 4% on your Dental Blue® premiums when you purchase two or more Group Term Life & Disability products.
This is a brief description of the products offered and is for informational purposes only. In the event of a conflict between this information and the policy, the policy will prevail.